RIGHT NOW EVERY PERSON WHO SIGNS UP AS A NEW SHOPPER WILL RECEIVE A $100 CASH BACK REWARD FOR GROCERIES!!! No additional requirements!
Before applying to become an ACE Mystery Shopper, PLEASE read our Frequently Asked Questions Below.
Q: How can I find out if you have shops available in my area? I may not want to sign up if you don’t have anything for me.
A: You should apply no matter where you live. We have thousands of assignments available nationwide, including Canada and Puerto Rico. If we do not have physical shops in your area today, we have many clients who order shops a few times a year.
Q: How do I know if I know my shopper application has been approved?
A: You will receive an email within 24 hours regarding the status of your application. If you have not received that email, please check your spam folder.
Q: If my applications is approved, will I become an employee of ACE Mystery Shopping?
A: No. All of our shoppers are independent contractors, who are responsible for their own tax records. We do provide 1099’s to shoppers if their earnings exceed $599.00 per calendar year.
Q: How will I know if I have been assigned any of the shops I applied for?
A: When you are approved for a shop, you receive an email confirmation and that shop is sent to yourACE shopper inbox for you to complete.
Q: How will I know if there are available assignments?
A: We email shoppers with instructions to login to our system when there are available shops in their area. Please add [email protected] to your email address book as that is where all system notifications come from.
Q: What happens if I am approved for an assignment and cannot complete it?
A: If a shopper cannot complete an assignment, they must decline online in the “Action” column of their assignments list prior to their due date. We use a shopper grading system and make notes of shopper’s reliability. You always want to make sure you contact us to keep that good working relationship.
Q: What do your editors and schedulers look for in a good shopper?
A: Our schedulers and editors keep each other updated on shopper behavior, good or bad. When you enter answers on your survey, the editor will be grading your work on the quality and timeliness of your survey. The less time the editor has to spend correcting your narrative the better score you will be given, increasing your future chance of assignments.
Q: Would there ever be a reason I would not get paid for an assignment?
A: Yes, but only if you do not follow directions, such as the following reasons:
- If reports are not submitted by the assigned deadline provided to you in the shop instructions (usually midnight the day of your shop.) Each shop due date could be different but it will be in the instructions. If you have an emergency, you must contact your scheduler to authorize an extension of your due date.
- If you do not respond to correspondence from ACE staff. Editors, schedulers, or administrators may send emails and leave you voice mails requesting clarification of the survey you submitted. If you do not respond to our correspondence, we will not be able to use your shop and you will not be paid.
- If you do not complete the assignment according to the specific scenario/guidelines. Always read ALL instructions and survey forms PRIOR to doing your shop.
- If a report is falsified in any way. Falsifying surveys is fraud against our client and our company!!!
- If a business card, invoice, or receipt was not uploaded to your survey per the instructions of the shop.
- Not having your current or complete contact information on your shopper pro
file (i.e. Address, telephone number, etc.)
- Not opening an account with PayQuicker. If your payment is not accepted within 90 days, you will forfeit that payment.
Shopper grading key points:
- Proper capitalization in all narrative answers
- Excellent spelling (everyone should be using spell check!)
- Good grammar & sentence structure
- Detailed narrative that follows and explains the questions asked on the survey. Detailed narrative is a must! Our clients want to be able to read your survey and understand the complete shopping experience from beginning to end. You need enough detail for them to feel like they are experiencing your shop when they read your comments.
- Prompt reporting – entering your survey before midnight on the due date you were assigned. If your survey is not entered, and you did not ask for an extension, your survey will be removed and assigned to a different shopper!
- A spotless record – Shoppers who keep open communications with ACE staff, administrative staff, editors, and schedulers, regarding their due dates will have positive notes entered in their shopper profile. These positive notes help the scheduler decide who will be the best shopper for the shop. Shoppers who cancel shops repeatedly or do not respond to ACE staff communication are not given the opportunity for as many assignments.
Q: Is there any way to become a “preferred” shopper?
A: Yes! Shoppers who are reliable, responsive to ACE staff communications, and excellent at writing reports, will be given first choice on some of our elite assignments. Do not worry if you are new and have not shopped for us, we try to give everyone a chance to complete a shop.